Bielagus Law Offices PLLC is a general practice law office with a focus on real estate and business matters. With attorneys licensed in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, Bielagus Law Offices PLLC provides legal advice and representation with regard to all aspects of real estate, business, and trust and estate matters.
John F. Bielagus
John F. Bielagus has been practicing law in Massachusetts since 1969, and in New Hampshire since 1972. Throughout his career, John has specialized in real estate matters. John has taught classes in colleges and for continuing education for real estate agents. John has been awarded a B.A. from Providence College, and a J.D. from Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law.
- B.A. from Providence College
- J.D. from Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- A Practical Guide to Residential Real Estate Transactions and Foreclosures in New Hampshire (MCLE 2010)
- Commonwealth vs. Thomas J. Foley, 7 Mass. App. Ct. 608, May 21, 1979
Licensed to Practice Law in
- New Hampshire and Massachusetts
- U.S. Circuit Court, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, D.N.H.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, D.N.H.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We can be reached at (603) 554-1612 or by email.
Bielagus Law Offices PLLC • 28 Jones Road, Suite 5 • Milford, New Hampshire 03055
Tel (603) 554-1612 • Fax (603) 218-6367
This website, and the information and material on it, are intended for advertising and informational purposes only, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. This information is not a defense to any civil suit or criminal prosecution, and it in no way shifts any liability from the reader to Bielagus Law Offices PLLC; the reader is solely responsible for his or her actions. Please consult with an attorney before relying on this information.
©2015-2018 Bielagus Law Offices PLLC • All Right Reserved